Let us turn your Property into Income
Godlyn Rentals The Letting Specialists
We go 120% to look after your property. Godlyn Rentals is based in East London and covers rentals and Body Corporates from Cove Rock to to King Williams Town to Cintsa. We are members of the institute of Estate Agents of South Africa and as such have to adhere to their code of Ethics. We were established in 1996 by Cecil Godfrey and have grown steadily, developing a healthy respect from the industry. Our team is highly experienced. Each of our clients is given individual attention.
Got a property you would like to rent out?
Is your block or townhouse complex in need of some extra effort?
Looking for Accommodation. Try us.
30 Jarvis Road
42 Ninth Avenue
Phone:27-43-7402901 / 0872322437
Specialising in Rentals and Body Corporate Management in the East London and Border area
• Listing and advertising your property free (so if we don’t rent your property there is no charge).
• Contacting potential tenants from our database (as above)
• Interviewing potential tenants (as above)
• Credit screening potential tenants (as above)
• Arranging viewing of your property (as above)
• Collecting deposits and keeping them in an interest bearing trust account
• Drawing up leases and handling all documentation
• Updating leases to keep up with the changes in the law
• Drawing up official demand letters, arranging acknowledgements of debt
• Inspecting your property at the end of the tenancy
• Keep regular contact with tenants and external inspections of property during tenancy and internal inspections if necessary. Please note that should you require extra inspections you may be requested to pay for them.
• Providing a maintenance and repair service
• Payment of municipal bills, rates, levies on behalf of owner
• Collecting the tenants portion of the municipal bill
• Help with installation of prepaid meters, etc
• Sorting out incorrect municipal billings and cut offs
• Disconnecting/blocking electricity of late payers where applicable
• Hand over tenants if payment or arrangement to pay rent/municipal bills hasn’t been made
• Send out monthly reminders by sms & e-mail to the tenants of their rent & any arrears